Wednesday, September 23, 2015

NARCISSISTS DON'T WANT TO RESOLVE PROBLEMS

And that's a very important thing to understand if you are still trying to persuade a narcissist to see your side of things.  The narcissists has disagreements IN ORDER TO ABUSE YOU, and that's how they approach them....they dominate, control, and abuse you, to put you under their thumb and make you walk on egg shells. 

Narcissists "blame and shame" rather than reason things out, so, to the narcissist, YOU are responsible for their anger and abuse....you "make them hurt you", or in my NarcX's case, I "made her hurt" my son. 

This is a form if deflection, and also of gaslighting, since, being a decent person, you begin to question yourself to see if you actually did cause the narcissist's anger....until you see the narcissist for what they are, that is. 

To make it clear, the narcissist's anger and rage is a TACTIC....and it has a purpose, which is to make us afraid....and, perhaps, make us lose OUR temper, so the narcissist can call us crazy and abusive to us and to our friends and family.  The narcissist calls you emotionally unstable while never mentioning their abuse of you or your kids.

At some point, we may feel hopeless and helpless, since there seems to be no way to avoid the narcissist's wrath and manipulations, and we may lose our support system.  That's why this page can be so important, since you hear the experiences of others and can communicate your experiences to a sympathetic audience. 

Remember, don't reach out to those who don't care, or those who are the narcissist's flying monkeys.  Reach out...that's important...but to those that DO care, and those that can and will help.

3 comments:

  1. thank you for the article. I've written maybe, no lie, 40 letters explaining why our marriage is ending. I've sent none.
    when i finally embraced the truth my whole being already knew, i wrote the last letter, and it is this ... HE DOESN'T CARE! you just said it quite well! doesn't matter, doesn't matter doesn't matter what happened, why it happened, how i feel, what i want, what i wish happened ... none of it matters to him! i just needed to let him know I'm done, that's all. and that, my friends, is how he'll understand i mean business. no emotion, no tears (that I'll ever let him see again)no explaino, no need! just simple truth, it's over, goodbye. going to contact forever. going to make a commitment to singleness and abstinence for 3 years and I've been in trauma therapy for 6 months... ongoing! the damage done was tremendous, unnbelievable. i thought this was the stuff horror movies were made of, not real! this is serious business! if i don't stay determined and committed to recovery from this experience I'll surely never be the same and not in a good way ... i won't let that fucker win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your reply to this post! Just yours alone moved so much within me! I will be leaving in one week - he does not know - and I have so many emotions moving thru me all at once! Hoping I can muster up the strength to go Cold Turkey NO CONTACT forever!

      Delete
  2. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor AKHIGBE for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my close friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in sickness spells. Get connected with Doctor AKHIGBE now, his email is drakhigbespellhome7@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +2349021374574 and I said I must let any email I see on net must know about this because am very happy .     

    ReplyDelete