Thursday, September 10, 2015

GOING OVER TO THE DARK SIDE: 9 MANIPULATIVE THINGS NARCISSISTS SAY


I heard all these, and they are very commonly used by narcissists for emotional manipulation. Did your narcissist say this?

  1. Why don't you ever listen? Everything would be alright if you'd just shut up and listen. 
     
  2.  No one but me would ever put up with your crap.
  1. No one will ever want you but me.
  1. My friends tried to warn me about you. They still do. I should have listened.
  1. You're damn lucky I keep giving you another chance.
  1. I'm just not attracted to you anymore. Probably no one is. I hate your body.
  1. I don't know if I love you anymore. I need to sort it out in my mind.
  1. God, you're crazy. Just stay away from me.
    9. I wish we had never met. My life would be so much better.


1 comment:

  1. 1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Yes
    4. No. Just the opposite. His friends warned me about him
    5. Yes
    6. No
    7. Yes
    8. No. He was the crazy one.
    9. No

    ReplyDelete