Saturday, September 26, 2015

THE NARCISSIST'S MISUSE OF VOCABULARY...

WHAT DOES THE NARCISSIST MEAN WHEN THEY USE THE WORD "LOVE"?.....notice that with the rest of us, that question would not have to be asked. It does, however, get asked because the narcissist uses the word "love", yet is very unloving. This is a tip off to the fact that the narcissist has their own vocabulary, and you can't take it for granted that whatever word they use means, to them, the same as it means to you.

Love, to a narcissist, means he gets supply in the form of admiration and worship, has a feeling of power over you, and can manipulate and use you to their own ends, and that you reflect well on him to others. 

Love NEVER means self sacrificial love, or putting your happiness first to a narcissist. The narcissist has no empathy, but the N has the VOCABULARY OF EMPATHY instead, which serves the purpose of getting him what he wants, not of actually feeling compassion toward anyone.

In the world of the narcissist, "truth", from the N, means lying. "Honesty" means manipulation and deception. The N's future triumphs mean "day dreams about success" and delusions of grandeur. Trust, from you, means blindly ignoring signs of cheating. You get the idea.

My point is that if I use the word "chair" and actually mean "car", and carry that out to it's fullest, there will be constant confusion in the hearer, YOU. This post is the clue you need to understand why you are confused about the narcissist's behavior....it doesn't match the words. If the narcissist actually used the words as the N secretly defines them, your eyes would be opened immediately.

As it is, if you keep trying to understand the N by thinking that the N and you are using vocabulary with the same meaning, the N becomes incomprehensible. If you, instead, DETACH AND OBSERVE the narcissist, and, seeing what he does, assign the word to that behavior that makes the most amount of sense, now it makes sense.
In short, you have to ignore what the N says, and watch what the N does, and say IN PLAIN STREET LANGUAGE what that is. If the N is abusive, say so to yourself. If the N is a lying cheater, say so. If the N is selfish, say so.

You may have watched the Antiques Roadshow. On that show, people often come in with an item they bought that came with a story, but the story is totally wrong, probably told to induce them to buy it. When I used to deal in antiques, I had a rule: buy the item, not the story, no matter who is telling it. It was a lesson I learned the hard way. I suggest you remember this rule and do likewise.

4 comments:

  1. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor AKHIGBE for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my close friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in sickness spells. Get connected with Doctor AKHIGBE now, his email is drakhigbespellhome7@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +2349021374574 and I said I must let any email I see on net must know about this because am very happy .     

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I bring you good news. Do you need black magic spells to get rid of your husband's mistress ? Do you want to fix your marriage or relationship or you want to get back with your ex after the breakup or you want to put a stop to that Divorce? Do you want revenge on your enemies or do you want a death spell cast on someone who has wronged you in the past ? If yes then let me recommend a tested and trusted voodoo man called Dr noble who has helped me to destroy my enemy (Donald) that almost ruined my life just because I got promoted before him at our place of work. I contacted Dr Noble for his powerful death spell and in 48 hours Donald died in an accident. It was the greatest news to me that day. Finally my enemy is out of the way thank you Noble. Here is Dr Noble's website noblesolutiontemple.com you also add him on WhatsApp via +2349059610643 or call him on 2348139452225

    ReplyDelete
  3. After 3 years of suffering, my husband left me and my kids hated me for no reason, I got sacked at work without any genuine reasons, I shared tears daily living a lonely life but I was determined what is the cost of my predicament, one day as I was going through some articles on the internet I saw a testimony of mrs Vanessa testifying how she got her life revived by Dr Iyere the honest man know and I quickly contacted him VIA (driyerespelltemple1@gmail.com) and I explained my situation to him and he told me my ex who I broke up with to my husband was responsible for my misfortune and he vows to frustrate my life because I didn’t marry him. Dr Iyere ask me what I wanted him to do to my ex who is after my life I told him to cast a dead spell on him because as long as he is alive he will never allow me a moment of peace, which he did and within 3 days he was dead and since his death my life have been so transformed, my kids now love me and my husband is back to me I latter got a call to return to work that the sack was a mistake, wow what a miracle… Thanks allot Dr Iyere. You can contact Dr via call or Whatsapp: +2348106427180
    Website:https://driyereherbalcentre.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete