Thursday, September 10, 2015

HOW THE NARCISSIST EXPLAINS YOUR BREAK UP.....


TO THE NEW SUPPLY: You're not the person the narcissist thought you were...you changed...you broke the N's heart. He's crushed and need comforting. He was duped and lied to. You're not just crazy, you're lower than dirt. How could she treat me that way? You're cold and frigid...or unfaithful.

TO HIS FRIENDS: You were just another piece and nothing more. You meant nothing to him, really. He laughs at you and makes you into a joke. He's a player and brags it up. Another notch on his bed post. It was sex, no strings attached, which is how you wanted it. Crude descriptions of your sex life.

TO HIS/YOUR FAMILY: He wanted it to work, he really did. You were the love of his life, but you weren't there for him when he needed you. You became cold and distant. You're unstable. He begged you to become the woman he met back then. He thinks you met someone else.

TO YOUR FRIENDS: She's crazy....suffocating....insanely jealous, manipulative and abusive. She plays mind games. I wanted to marry her....I really did, but she couldn't seem to trust me or even get along. Horror stories. Can't believe a word she says because she's such a liar.

6 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I have been going through for the past year! And it's hell! I'm slowly regaining myself back...but it's one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life. I used to be so strong, and now I feel like I can't handle the slightest thing. Time....I know it's going to take a lot of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You described me exactly...Keep trying-we'll get better. We won't be the same, but we'll be wiser anyway. <3

      Delete
    2. Change all the pronouns to she and this is my experience with someone who was supposed to be just a friend, then went around telling everyone how she had a broken heart and I just used her. She was waiting for me to see and I never did.

      Probably because i don't play head games...but that's just me.

      Delete
  2. I am so happy and grateful for websites like this. I had no idea these kind of people exist. No doubt they know that and take advantage. After the latest breakup with my now ex (the breakup was his idea or so he thought (his cheating which he always denied became blatant, he'd become abusive in every way). Coincidentally, I had already decided I'd invested enough in the relationship and I was leaving. The day I was planning to leave was the day he told me to leave saying he needed time to himself. I never mentioned that I was leaving. I left. As with many of us who had the misfortune of being in a relationship with a narcissist, my head was spinning. I had to get answers. I indirectly learned what I was dealing with after Googling "Abusive Relationships", within the article I was reading there was a link attached to the word "psychopath." I clicked on that blue highlighted word and was led through (like Dorothy entering Oz) sociopath, pychopath and narcissist topics. where I learned who and what they are and mine was not an isolated incident. Since stumbling into this information I have learned so much. Because the behavior is identical whether old, young, from the north or south, east coast or west, etc, I was able to get answers to pretty much all the questions I had about him. I have been No Contact for a month and though I knew I was leaving him for good, armed with the knowledge I now have I know I absolutely will never go back. I know I saved myself by leaving. He has begun hoovering and I already know what its about. In fact, from what I have learned I was expecting it. Thank God for the sharing that goes on at websites like this. I hope to help anyone in the future who describes a narc in their life. I want to guide them to the websites so they can see, compare then run before any further damage is done. Again thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why seek revenge on people who are already miserable? A mistake repeated more than once is a Decision. Find your way through divorce and separation at: Peter Cedeno

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my testimony, I saw results within 4 days, I am very excited my lover is back now, i am so happy that dr_mack brought the love of my life back. Email:dr_mack@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete